Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Interviewbit Scaler Academy Fraud

I’m a part of IB Academy for the last 4 months. I used Interviewbit platform before and I’m a big fan of that but I regret this so much to join the program. I wish I saw this earlier. Interview bit is a big scam and I realised this only after 4 months when I talked to an elder brother who is in the industry.
When you are in college, in 4th year you are looking for a Job. Interview bit came up with a program in which they offered to give us jobs and everyone go crazy about it. Interview bit already did that on the platform and I was hopeful that I will get the job from that normally but they just made us do live lectures and charged more money for that. They even want you to take a loan to pay for that. I am already on a loan pressure and it makes it worse. In my college, many people just want to pay for this because their parents are rich or they help us get the loan. In the beginning, it felt good but with time I think they’re making a fool of us.
They say this on their website that they’re having these partners. Let me tell you that Interviewbit academy has 0 people who have got jobs especially not at these companies. I read somewhere that their office has a very bad culture and the founder cares little about what happens to employees and that value is visible here. They don’t hesitate in lying. These companies had something to do with their software and not the academy.
I feel I am working with the wrong people who gave me an easy way to get hope which is getting an introduction to some companies and training. It is easy to get that online and apply on different kind of platforms for jobs if you are good. I think it’s not worth to apply to a company that wants everyone to learn the same thing. I was also promised a mentor I have to talk to 1:1 which is a lie.
Apart from this, the classes are taken by Anshuman who is a founder of the company and has worked on Facebook before. I was also impressed by his profile but I will tell you that there is a difference in having a good profile and being a good teacher and person. It is overall a model in which they will sign income sharing agreement with you and make money in a small amount for things you already had.
I will recommend to learn from any other place online and apply for job yourself. I had so many people who got to me for jobs which I thought I won’t be able to get earlier. There is no shortage of that so don’t join because of your insecurity.
They just want many people for the same thing they did before and made money here to get more investors and build their company. They clearly don’t care about you.
I will advise interview bit to do what they were doing before and I think it was good for me as I used to use leet code before that but I don’t think they stand anywhere when it comes to academy. It is a complete waste of time and money!

Source: https://qr.ae/pNvcx6

No comments:

Post a Comment