Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Scaler Academy honest reviews

----------
I am from April Batch(2020 UG) having good amount of grip in dsa and I too enrolled for this course. My review is: Haven't got referrals. Haven't got any job. Their instructors keep on fluctuating, the best till now that we had got left Scaler(IB Academy). I knew this is going to happen the moment they started creating more batches. They simply tried to make money without considering that their source of income is referrals and no sane person will pay this much huge amount for just a course which can be easily found on tons of YouTube channels like Tushar Roy, Gaurav Sen, Rachit Jain ..... The students are coming in Scaler because they belong to either Tier 2 or Tier 3 colleges and they need referrals and the moment they join Scaler it indicates that they know something at least. But seeing the kind of referrals they give as they say, it's better to apply online and try your luck it's anyways same. So rest depends on you. There are 1100+ students and it's not possible to get everyone of them 12+ lpa. All they could have done is first give referrals and job to current enrolled batch. And after everyone is given above x(cut off limit), then start new batch. This multithreading approach went horribly wrong for students. From April batch mostly Experienced professionals only got job. The sad reality is we are afraid, for us who don't have job are afraid even now to say anything publicly. Good Luck in minting money IB !

----------




April Academy student, Tier 2 college(2020 grad). I joined scaler(InterviewBit) for referrals. After joining they kept adding new conditions every day that was neither present before nor told when I joined. First they added 70% problem-solving criteria than mentor session and attendance criteria. I did everything Crossed 70% & minimum mentor session everything they asked. And I full filled each and every criteria. Than they came up with new "excuse". They told me that "we have referrals for immediate joiners and you are not yet graduated so wait for it".🤣🤣 Just one question if you don't have referrals for freshers than why did you promised. You should have started it for passouts.


----------
I am a student at the scaler academy. Despite having a problem-solving percentage above 70%, I haven't got any single full-time referral from them till now. The only referral that I got was for an internship that too in Jan. They don't even respond to your queries, forget about referrals. When Amazon was actively hiring, I asked someone from IB that whether I should apply on my own or will you give me a referral. They told that since your current Problem-solving %age is less than 70( it was around 66% at that time), you should not apply for it now. First, make it 70% and then we will refer you. I increased my PSP to 70% within 3 days and asked them for amazon referral. But now, they told that Amazon is not hiring currently. Also about the codenation thing, I applied for CodeNation test via the Google form link that was posted by CodeNation on their LinkedIn page. After a few days, I received the same link from IB saying that it is a referral for CodeNation and when I opened that google form, the form was already filled(because I already filled that form from company's LinkedIn page). What it means is that they were sharing the same link that was posted on the Company's Linkedin page making it as their referral.

----------

1 comment:

  1. We will not stand and watch as a $100M company attacks an honest member of the student community.

    https://interviewbit.academy - Go make this viral friends !

    We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

    ReplyDelete